Terms and Conditions
EasyPPSA Terms of Service ? Revised: March 1, 2016.
Refunds and Cancellations
By using the EasyPPSA.com web site ("Service"), or any services of EasyPPSA, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND ALL USERS WHO ACCESS OUR SERVICES THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IN WHICH CASE THE TERMS "YOU" OR "YOUR" SHALL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND USERS ASSOCIATED WITH IT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES.
If EasyPPSA makes material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by posting an updated version of our Terms on our site as the changes are effective. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at:https://easyppsa.com/easy/terms_and_conditions.jsp
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
A. Account Terms
B. Payment and Refunds Terms
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - i.e., a single login may not be shared by multiple people.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. EasyPPSA will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
C. Modifications to the Service and Prices
- A valid credit card is required to purchase any Service.
- Payment is required at the time of ordering a Service.
- All prices are in Canadian dollars.
- All fees are subject to taxes in Canada, outside of Canada you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties imposed by local taxing authorities.
- Refunds cannot be offered once your request is transmitted to a government ministry for processing. If you require a refund for any reason contact us immediately.
D. General Conditions
- EasyPPSA reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all services are subject to change without notice.
- EasyPPSA shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuation of the Service
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Support for EasyPPSA services is only available in English.
- You understand that EasyPPSA uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not falsely imply that you are associated with the Service, EasyPPSA, or any other EasyPPSA service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by EasyPPSA.
- EasyPPSA does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that EasyPPSA shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if EasyPPSA has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third-party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and EasyPPSA and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and EasyPPSA (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to: https://easyppsa.com/easy/contact_us.jsp
Refunds for a service are not available. Our services are sent to the appropriate ministry as soon as possible. Once a ministry has the request we cannot reverse any charge.
As mentioned above, our services are sent to the ministry as soon as possible and cannot be cancelled once transmitted to the ministry, even if the ministry is still in the process of working on the request. To cancel a request contact us immediately, if the request has not been received by the ministry yet we may be able to cancel it and refund the charges.https://easyppsa.com/easy/contact_us.jsp